Do you often skip breakfast because of your busy morning schedule? Answer by most of you will be yes and it’s because of our busy and hectic schedules. We don’t have spare time to prepare healthy nutritious breakfast, but do you know this can become the reason for your weight gain and larger waist size.According to a recent study, 26.7% of people who skipped their breakfast were more obese as compared to 10.9% of those who had their breakfast every morning. Keeping your busy and hectic daily routine in mind we have listed 7 breakfast recipes that are healthy yet delicious and require less cooking time.
Recipe 1: Veggie Surprise Sandwich (cooking time: 5min)
- Ingredients used:
- 2 brown bread slices/li>
- Cucumber slices
- Capsicum slices
- Sprouts soaked overnight (increase immune system, purifies blood have fiber, protein, and minerals)
- Green coriander chutney
- Paneer cubes
- Take a non-stick pan put ½ tbsp. of butter and grill 2 slices of bread. Remove the breads when they are grilled after that grill 2 slices of paneer on the pan.
- Apply green chutney on the 2 slices of bread.
- Put overnight soaked sprouts on it.
- Put cucumber and capsicum slices.
- Put 2 slices of paneer (paneer is rich in calcium and iron which is good for bone development).
- Cover it with the other slice of bread and voila your delicious veggie surprise sandwich is ready for your breakfast table.